We are natural gas specialists. Our goal is to run natural gas lines to the highest standards. Our knowledge of natural gas is second to none. We pride ourself on continued education to know the newest laws, techniques & products in Natural Gas and to educate our customers.
We are licensed, bonded & insured to install your natural gas line according to building safety codes.
Chicago Gas Lines has over 50 combined years of experience working with fireplace products.
Simplifying purchases, installation and gas hook up for all gas logs and fireplaces.
Benefits of running natural gas to your fireplace…
- Much more efficient than burning wood
- Cheaper than wood
- No sparks/embers
- Actual source of heat
- Will continue to work when power goes out or if furnace breaks
- Constant flame
- Controlled flame which allows you to switch from high to low
- Easy to turn on & off
- Much safer
- Some models do not require a chimney
- Do not have to replace liner
- Do not have to fix draw
- Natural gas does not produce creosote
- No longer need to have chimney cleaned
Chicago Gas Fireplace Company’s goal is to help the homeowners and contractors to simplify the installation and sale of gas fireplaces. Chicago Gas Fireplace Company’s knowledgeable sales staff will help our clients select a fireplace to suit your needs. Our company will assist in the delivery, installation, & gas hook up for all gas fireplaces, gas inserts and gas logs purchased.We also provides full service on all brands of gas fireplaces. We do not build the structure, only install gas work and unit into fireplace structure.
Types of fireplaces that CHICAGO GAS LINES runs gas to…
- Direct Vent
- Gas Insert
- Gas Stove
- Gas Logs
- Gas Start For Wood Burning
- “B” Vents
- Prefabricated Fireplace
- Vent Free
Learn more by visiting chicagogasfireplace.com
Chicago Gas Lines specializes in the Installation & Connection of natural gas to all styles of grills.
With a mobile showroom equipped with top of the line grills and accessories, let us come to you with personalized experience.
Benefits of running Natural Gas to your Grill…
- 1/3 The Price of Propane Per BTU
- Never Run Out of Gas Again
- Never Replace Another Propane Tank
- Grills are becoming larger therefore using more gas
- 65% Cleaner Than Coal
- Natural Gas Grills Do Not produce as much exhaust as Propane making it healthier
- Cleaner (less buildup on cooking grids)
- Operates when Electricity Goes Out
- Safer than propane since it is much less volatile
Styles of Grills CHICAGO GAS LINES can run gas lines to…
- Patio Mounts
- Post Mounts
- Grill Islands
- Cart Models
- Quick Disconnects (Allows Grill To Move Back & Forth)
To learn more, visit chicagogrillcompany.com
Chicago Gas Lines specializes in installing gas lines to fire pits. On average we install over 200 pits a year. We install both residential & commercial gas lines to fire pits.
Chicago Gas Lines also carries all necessary components for gas fire pits including; gas logs, fire glass, fire stones, lava rock, fire rings, grates & valves.
Benefits of a Natural Gas Fire Pit…
- 1/6 The Cost of Propane
- Cheaper than Wood
- More Environmentally Friendly
- 99% Clean Burn
- No Smoke
- No Embers Flying Around
- No need To Haul Wood Back & Forth
- No Longer Need to Fill up Propane Tanks on Certain Models
- Some Models Can Burn on a Deck
- Permitted to be Closer to a Standing Structure
- No Clean Up After a Fire
- Easy to Start (instantly on high if desired)
Types of Fire Pits CHICAGO GAS LINES can run lines to…
- Built in Fire Pits
- Gas Start Wood Burning Fire Pits
- Quick Disconnect Fire Pits (Free Standing)
- Allows you to move it around or take it with if you move
- Outdoor Fireplace
Whether you are looking to give your home that extra glow or your restaurant the signature touch that helps it stand out…
Chicago Gas Lines can install your Gas Lights For You.
Benefits of Gas Lights...
- Gives off a Beautiful, warm & Romantic Glow
- Brighter Than Electrical Lights (equivalent to 100 watt bulb)
- Constantly Burns even if there is a power outage
- Less Maintenance
- Weather Proof
- Helps Keep Insects Away
Types of Gas Lights CHICAGO GAS LINES runs natural gas to…
- Wall Mount Units
- In Ground Post
Chicago Gas Lines runs natural gas to a variety of different elements.
Chicago Gas Lines highly recommends changing over any electric appliances that consumers have in their households.
Benefits of natural gas appliances...
Gas Stoves & Gas Ovens
- 1/2 the cost to cook
- Heat up faster
- Can quickly be turned off
- Electric tends to dry out foods
- Longer life expectancy
- Self Ignition
Natural Gas Heater
- Powerful & Efficient
- Huge Range of sizes
- Infrared heaters have the following benefits
- Virtually Silent when in use
- Requires no duct work or venting
- No open flame
- Takes up very little space
- Radiates heat onto objects
- No wasted energy
- Little Maintenance
- No Fan
Natural Gas Hot Water Heater
- 3 times cheaper than electric to heat same amount of water
- Heats up twice as fast as electric
- Rebates Available
- More Reliable
- Works if power goes out
Natural Gas Furnace
- Heats up Faster
- Can deliver more warm air
- Cleaner than any other furnace
- Most efficient
- Never run out of fuel
- More reliable
Types of appliances that CHICAGO GAS LINES runs natural gas to…
- Gas Stoves
- Gas Ovens
- Gas Dryers
- Natural Gas Pool & Spa Heater
- Natural Gas Garage Heater
- Natural gas Hot Water Heater
- Natural Gas Patio Heater
- Natural Gas Furnace
Chicago Gas Lines is licensed to install all aspects of your Natural Gas Generator.
We are certified to run both the Natural Gas Line, Pour you concrete pad & run the electric to your generator.
Benefits of a Natural Gas Generator...
- Most Affordable Generator to Operate
- No Need To Store Fuel
- Dependable in Emergency’s
- Fewer Health Risks
- Non Toxic
- No Soot or Ash
- No Odor unlike other generators
- Much Quieter unit
Purposes of a Natural Gas Generator...
- Provide Electricity When Power Fails
- Keep Sump Pump Operating
- Keep Air Conditioning Running
- Refrigerator & Freezer will Remain Cold
- Television will continue to work
- Lights will operate
- Powers ON within seconds of Power going out
We can provide electrical and lighting services as well! Visit chicagolightingandelectric.com to learn more.